Finding An Activator Chiropractor In Another City
Looking to recommend an activator chiropractor for a friend or relative in another city?
Click here to visit the Activator Methods website. There you will find a search tool to locate doctors around the world that have been trained in the Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique.
Low Level Laser
Want more information on the Low Level Laser at Thatcher Chiropractic?
We only use laser units made by the Erchonia corporation. They are the unchallenged leader in the field of low level laser technology. Follow the link to visit the Erchonia website and to read related research.
Chiropractic is Safe
All techniques used at Thatcher Chiropractic are extremely safe, here is more information for your Chiropractic education
Chiropractic treatment, particularly with the Activator technique that we utilize, is extremely safe. A patient may occasionally feel sore or stiff after an adjustment, but there has never been a serious injury caused by the Activator instrument when used properly.
- Activator Methods Intl
- The American Chiropractic Association
- The Chiropractic Resource Organization
- Chiropractic History Archive Joseph C. Keating Jr, PhD
- Chiropractic in the United States: Training, Practice, and Research (1997) Cherkin, Daniel C.; Mootz, Robert D.
- Chiropractic treatments for back pain Steven G. Yeomans, DC. A Spine-health.com feature (use menu points on left side)
- Dynamic Chiropractic Online ChiroWeb, Chiropractic news source
- National Directory of Chiropractic Listing of Chiropractors and information on education and the profession.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine National Institute of Health Manipulative and Body-Based Practices
- Olympic Games Inspire Optimal Athletic Care
- Planet Chiropractic One of the oldest websites about chiropractic, written by chiropractors for chiropractors and the general public. Spine Health Website